Rodri Injury Updates | TNT & ESPN reporting ACL | Still nothing official

That 1 player is a Balon D'or favourite, and our most important player as shown yesterday as well as last season.
We've stared 4 games without him this season and won the lot. We missed kdb for 6 months last season and it never affected us. The more you doubt this squad the more they make you look stupid.

they both played the villa away game last season. that went well.

And? It didn't work once so it's not worth trying again? I seem to recall early on in the treble winning season everyone complaining about rodri and gundo starting together in midfield. By the end of the season everyone was raving about it.

That is why i said dont post twitter shit because it is what you want to hear , makes this news more devastating

Pep will find a way , hopefully

John is injured all the time and kova hasnt the greatest injury record but so long as they are not both out the same time they should be able to cover .

Thank god gundy is back , he can play there with bernie if push comes to shove

Bastards

problem is Rodri is big part of our attacks, goals, assists, and last pass before assist and dangerous from long shots and setting our tempo. Stones, Kova are not great on those. they can be good next to Rodri really not instead of him.

I am thinking for retraining Lewis somehow as he has the intelligence and positional awareness but not the strength so it would need to be a tandem Gundo-Lewis or Lewis-Bernardo.

Hopefully it gives Nunes a chance to take
If nothing else, Nunes would offer some of the physicality that we’ll be missing now without Rodri.

I do think this will shake-up the side more generally, and it won’t just be a question of who replaces Rodri. For instance, I’m not sure we’ll be able to have De Bruyne and Bernado in the same side now as they can’t cover the ground these days like they used to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.