Rodri - Players Tribune Article

Can never be enough threads about the great man.

I thought the art of great sports writing was dead. Yet this article is beautifully written and captures Rodri’s personality precisely. He comes across as humble, intelligent, loyal and so much in love with football. He is the sort of man we would all like to meet and know. I had a little chuckle when he said the City fans had always supported him. Perhaps I had imagined a few on here, when he first came, saying he was far too slow and a bit lost in the PL.
Thanks to the (ghost) writer for a most enjoyable read.

Last edited:
I thought the art of great sports writing was dead. Yet this article is beautifully written and captures Rodri’s personality precisely. He comes across as humble, intelligent, loyal and so much in love with football. He is the sort of man we would all like to meet and know. I had a little chuckle when he said the City fans had always supported him. Perhaps I had imagined a few on here, when he first came, saying he was far too slow and a bit lost in the PL.
Thanks to the (ghost) writer for a most enjoyable read.
There were certainly one or two around me! Though nowhere close the levels of Javi Garcia and Fernando.

Great piece from Rodri (and editing friend).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.