Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City are confident a deal for Rodri can be wrapped up swiftly. The Premier League Champions are set to trigger his £62.6m release clause. Delays so far have only revolved around the 22-year-old’s own uncertainty about his future. [@jamesrobsonES]

I will breathe a sigh of relief when this gets done,a season to learn off dinho then we areset for years

Get on to see all these unread pages and I can't believe I've wasted all that time reading someone defend every which comment aimed their way. Just log off and enjoy your day pal.

Edit, to echo @karen7 's comments on the topic at hand. Bayern can indeed get fucked.

I wonder whether it's an idea that Rodri could turn into Pep's Javi Martinez. A player who could be played at both Pivot and Centre Back. It would be worth exploring that possibility. He offers us height in the penalty box, defensive qualities and a ball playing CB who drops into the pivot role when we have the ball to offer a numerical advantage in the middle area of the field. I don't even actually think we are in desperate need of a CB with the emerging Eric Garcia/Sandler and the positional conversion of Fernandinho or Rodri.
CB doesn't come across as a priority issue.
It's not just yourself by a long stretch but why do people keep mentioning Eric Garcia and not Taylor-Bellis who is only (almost exactly) 1 year younger.

Sorry but what's going on here? Is this a thread about transfers that is happening all over the world? It can't be a Rodri thread just.

It's not just yourself by a long stretch but why do people keep mentioning Eric Garcia and not Taylor-Bellis who is only (almost exactly) 1 year younger.
Because we've seen Garcia slot into the first team and show he's capable of filling in for the regulars with little to no drop in quality. TB could go either way. Talented yes but there's no way to predict his next 12 months.

I'd pick Silva due to age and potential, that's a completely different argument though. Ronaldo is well into the back end of his career don't forget and Silva hasn't even come into his prime. On current ability Ronaldo is the better player right now. IMO there's only Messi who's better today in World Football, whilst some might even say Ronaldo is the best around.

On current ability, Bernardo just won Player of the Tournament at that Nations Cup thing. Ronaldo didn't, despite getting a hat trick in one game.

I mentioned a few weeks ago that i believe Van Dijk is the best defender in the world, which is not a wind up and it is my honest opinion and i get harrassed on private message. It is just childish. Very cult like behaviour. Just because a player doesn't play for our team, doesn't mean we can only rate our own players and can't rate other team's players.

Maybe i have rubbed some people up the wrong way, but at the end of the day its not life or death. It is only a game of football. People take it all too seriously.
Buddy, relax a bit. Don't take things to heart so much. Sometimes even when you believe others are wrong, just let it go once you've stated your view on it, let it be.

No need to turn every point into a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.