Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are at a luxury now that if we bring Cancelo in, he can tuck into the inside channel, with Sterling staying out wide. And Angelino if he comes in could tuck into the inside left channel and leave Bernardo or Sane out in the wings when we have the ball to outnumber the opposition in the central area of the field.
This shows you don’t watch our games, Sterling hasn’t played wide right in quite a while and Bernardo has never played wide left for us and absolutely guaranteed wouldn’t with those two fullbacks. You’re not a City fan at all, you’re just on the wind up like your new bestie @Topbins, well I think it’s easy to see you’re both the same poster, it’s so blatant and obvious.

This shows you don’t watch our games, Sterling hasn’t played wide right in quite a while and Bernardo has never played wide left for us and absolutely guaranteed wouldn’t with those two fullbacks. You’re not a City fan at all, you’re just on the wind up like your new bestie @Topbins, well I think it’s easy to see you’re both the same poster, it’s so blatant and obvious.
What part of my last two posts in response to C76 hasn't given you clarity.
You two fill your boots. Keep me out of it. Your both ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.