Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think Stuart Brennan is a very reliable source? He said recently that we were interested in Bissaka if Danilo goes.

When it was already clear that it would be Cancelo (If Danilo left).

"9m until late" tonight, what would be stupid is to unveil any new signings from 10pm or so on a Sunday night.

So anyone expecting x, y and z to saunter on to a stage tonight are gonna be waiting a while.
"The kits are expected to be officially announced in JULY when the deal with Nikes comes to an end on June 30."

Man City transfer news LIVE

Unless you know different?

What time & where is the kit launch?
D97wZedXUAEUkSZ.jpg

The kit is being launched tonight and some believe that at this launch there'll be a parade of new signings walking on stage.

That's stupid.
Can't say I've seen anyone actually claim that (admittedly I haven't read every single post). I have claimed myself that we won't announce any new signings until the changeover from Nike to Puma but not at the same time (especially given the more than slightly odd launch time for the new kits).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.