Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder will the decision as to where Felix goes depend on Sané’s future. Not in the sense that we have to sell to buy but if Sané stays then would Felix play less often with us than say Atletico.

All the same as an attacking player why would you want to play under Simeone. They are pretty turgid to watch.
Wrong thread.

Rodri? he closely resembles what 'Busi' [Busquets] is," said Arteta. "Few people read the game alone, those who anticipate scenarios, who are mentally stable, who can be a coach in the field, in the case of Xabi Alonso or Xavi Hernández.

I read the whole article earlier and frankly, he doesn’t get pts for the fucking obvious...

Something about Arteta that I can’t warm to, probably just me though.

Anyway, he didn’t mention Dinho once in the article, very much the ‘Spanish home team’...

I read the whole article earlier and frankly, he doesn’t get pts for the fucking obvious...

Anyway, he didn’t mention Dinho once in the article, very much the ‘Spanish home team’...

Arteta feels like a friend of a friend. Really don't think he'll stay on when Pep leaves, probably piss off back to Arsenal if he doesn't follow Pep wherever he goes next.

Arteta feels like a friend of a friend. Really don't think he'll stay on when Pep leaves, probably piss off back to Arsenal if he doesn't follow Pep wherever he goes next.
Nah! You can tell he wants to be the man, and soon. He'll leave before Pep unless Pep leaves this summer.

Arteta can't wait to get his own team. I've got no problems with that. Ambition is not a bad thing.

But you guys are right, he just does not feel like he is a part of the group.

Oh God, I just read another article from him, Cringey. Fawning all over Liverpool and his 'pajara'. Yuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.