rodrigo palacio in valencia for talks........

Bluebeer

now i know this is another villa thread......

but::
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-latest.com/footballnews/index.php?/archives/2009/01.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-latest.com/football ... 09/01.html</a>

Football Transfer window rumours 21st January 2009
Wednesday, January 21. 2009
TRANSFER NEWSWIRE

Shay Given - Newcastle United to Manchester City - Deal expected to be completed as soon as today

Peter Lovenkrands - Unattached to Newcastle United - 6 month deal set to be completed today

Wilson Palacios - Wigan Athletic to Tottenham Hotspur - £14m deal completed

Ben Watson - Crystal Palace to Middlesbrough - Bid accepted

Rodrigo Palacio - Boca Juniors to Valencia - Player reported to be in Valencia for talks

Nigel De Jong - Hamburg to Manchester City - Deal completed

im not sure how good this web site is but ive heard a lot of people talk about it.......it ties in with toffeeforme's story that they have been trying to sign villa up, and valencia want to get another player in before its complete......

also cook has made a lot of noise about the way we conduct transfers 'behind close doors with integrity'.....possible explain why there hasnt been much media coverage....

yet valencia are going for this player and have no funds........unless......... one of their players was on his way out............:)

again its probably bull, but be interesting to see how this pans out!!

well villa started again tonight for valencia an went off injured.why would you risk playing villa if the deal to take him to city was allready done?

That Everton fan was saying Valencia were after Palacio and won't sell Villa to us until they sort that deal out.

Interesting, but i'm not getting my hopes up

Rushton121 said:
Well it backs up what people on here have been saying

but im not gonna get excited

me neither.....the wounds from kakas havnt healed......i dont think i can take another hit

Bluebeer said:
Rushton121 said:
Well it backs up what people on here have been saying

but im not gonna get excited

me neither.....the wounds from kakas havnt healed......i dont think i can take another hit

are you tired of crying yourself to sleep at night, too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.