rodrigo palacio in valencia for talks........

the armchair said:
no point in buying bellamy if we were after villa,same type of player with villa obviously being better
villa and bellamy ARE different, villa can score. bellamy cant.

If this is true about Rodrigo Palacio being in talks with Valencia Then this Looks positive on City getting Villa because, Valencia no money plus hes a striker, so maybe this is a sign of villa moving clubs whether to city or not i dont no.

C.T.I.D

the armchair said:
no point in buying bellamy if we were after villa,same type of player with villa obviously being better

However I listened to Bellamy's interview on MCFC TV tonight and at the beginning he is saying how happy he is to be here and working with Hughes and Bowen. He then went on to say that maybe there would be 1 or 2 players coming in over the top of him. Which suggests to me he has come here knowing that he may not be first choice.

Still don't believe the toffeeman though.

Could be Albiol money, Valencia need another striker anyway, Morientes is getting on a bit now. They would still have Marchena and Alexis as centre-backs with Maduro and Moretti who can cover for them.

Luke The Blue said:
If this is true about Rodrigo Palacio being in talks with Valencia Then this Looks positive on City getting Villa because, Valencia no money plus hes a striker, so maybe this is a sign of villa moving clubs whether to city or not i dont no.

C.T.I.D

ahhh imagine it.........ssn breaking news "Villa signs for (cue major chubby) real madrid"

nope im endin any excitment........

cant take this shit no more

Bluebeer said:
Rushton121 said:
Bluebeer said:
Rushton121 said:
me neither.....the wounds from kakas havnt healed......i dont think i can take another hit

are you tired of crying yourself to sleep at night, too?

my missus just dosnt get it........finally someone who understands........please make the pain stop

come 'ere you *holds out arms*

*sniff* *sniff* how could he do this to us, y'kno, i had a constant chubby for a week.....for nothing....NOTHING!!!

villa.....come on down son!!

pee dubya said:
Could be Albiol money, Valencia need another striker anyway, Morientes is getting on a bit now. They would still have Marchena and Alexis as centre-backs with Maduro and Moretti who can cover for them.

And what will they use for money to keep the wolfs at bay...?

The banks refuse to lend them anymore, they are building a new stadium and the developer that was supposed to buy their old stadium is pulling out = Administration soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.