Rodrygo

Would definitely have him but reckon he/his agent is just putting out feelers and its nothing serious....he is looking for the reaction of the club as he knows his position is going to be in question with the arrival of other players. He wants reassurances/better deal thats all

Id have him in a heart beat (dont know much about his personality however and thats huge when it comes to city signing players)

0 legs in this. As per the comparison, I'd rather have Kudus, especially if Bernardo goes, as he's versatile:
1717143435444.png

0 legs in this. As per the comparison, I'd rather have Kudus, especially if Bernardo goes, as he's versatile:
View attachment 120822
Definitely. Kudus would be a great alternative to Paqueta. Versatile player, good footballer. Whenever his on the pitch, his presence is known and felt!

Last edited:
Maybe we would have to sell Julian to fund it?
Rodrygo played a second striker type role when Benzema was at RM

He could probably play the role Pep has been asking Alvarez to do all season and be the ultimate upgrade

He could probably play the role Pep has been asking Alvarez to do all season and be the ultimate upgrade
I don't think so. It's not like Rodrygo's goal contributions are off the charts! Off the ball Rodrygo isn't as effective or pressing as Alvarez. Attacking threat wise, they are almost similar with Julian edging him slightly.

Or I might be completely wrong, when Rodrygo fits in like a glove in the way we play. Perhaps our style of play might bring out the best in him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.