Rodrygo

Not happening. He would cost a fortune. We just don't pay that much, ever. We also don't desperately need him or anything, so I would rather focus on other areas.

I actually think we have a better relationship behind the scenes with Madrid than people realise. Khaldoon meeting Perez at CL games, super league, Abu Dhabi investing in their new stadium etc. By no means do I think this means we will sign him but it certainly helps. There is also huge mutual respect due to the games the last 3 years.

They are getting Mbappe on a free and Endrick for 50m? They are saving crazy money on that Mbappe deal and want his transition to be as smooth as possible.

I agree that Madrid don’t normally sell superstars but they have so many sometimes they let one go. If they sold Ronaldo or Beckham they would sell Rodrygo.

Two things Tolm has said is they want Couto for 40m and the plan was always to sign a big name right winger. If we planned to sign Savio and loan him back to Girona, which we now can’t do because of a CL rule change, I still believe we will sign him and loan him out. A rule change doesn’t change how we run recruitment which minus some poor examples is second to none.

But now Bernado might be staying. Does that mean we don’t need a winger or does that mean we prioritise a winger and play him centrally again. Would free up the money we were expecting to use to sign Bruno.

People are only getting excited by this because we’ve had no proper links in ages! I feel like we’ll be busier summer 2025

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.