Rodwell's Quotes

Welcome to Manchester son,if he stays relatively injury free he will be a top player,remember the evil empire were chasing him not so long back and the fee touted was around 25 mill.
Good bit of buisness for me could be a real bargain.

Blue2112 said:
As Dallas is about to make a comeback on Ch5 its good to know we've got our very own J.R.

applause.gif

Big Swifty said:
Is he City's first "Jack"? Off the top of my head I can't remember another one in recent years. But then my memory isn't what it was.

How could you forget Jack Angus?

Just had a text from an Everton fan mate of mine who was pretty gutted to lose him. He said he expects him to improve rapidly playing with better players at City.

Welcome to Manchester Jack.

I've just watched the interview with the lad on the club website. He seems an intelligent and articulate young man, self-confident but not under any illusions about the difficulty of getting into the team but looking forward to the prospect of progress and improvement in his game with the players around him. I was reminded of the profiling and the famous 40 page reports City do on all potential recruits, and Platt's statement that City had been tracking him for two years. I was surprised at the news when I read that City had agreed a fee, but the interview suggests it's better these days to trust the club! There's also an interesting interview with Joe Royle on Talks---- which is quite well balances for the Talks---- team (but then it is Joe Royle!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.