Rodwell's Quotes

TGR said:
I am extremely underwhelmed by this signing. All I have ever seen him do is run around and kick people. We'll see.
Well, that's what other clubs say about our Nigel.

I do like the fact we now appear to sign footballers who are not half wits.

He comes across as an eloquent young man with a lot of desire. Having seen Evertons academy close up, i know he has had a good education with good coaches and i think he will be a very good addition to our squad.

I see him as a centre half in the future. A very good one too

We're just doing what Sir has been doing since he got lucky(Peckahm, Giggs, tearing families apart again, Chuckle 1, Chuckle 2, and the Ginger Ninja), bringing youth players through the acadamey that cost between £10mill-£20mill. :-)

Have to agree when I first heard the news and looked at some of the other fans thoughts on him. Having had 24 hours to think about it he is a round peg in a round hole signing. Provided we can keep him from getting injured I have no doubt he will improve our squad and over time will improve our team. Changed my view good signing.

Several times have Khaldoon stressed that buying superstars is a short term solution, it´s not really the MCFC Abu Dhabi have in their vision whatever we as fans think or wants.

Increasingly focus will be on youth players and "young talent"

Big Swifty said:
Is he City's first "Jack"? Off the top of my head I can't remember another one in recent years. But then my memory isn't what it was.

With a username like yours I'm surprised you appear to have forgotten a certain Jack Dyson (scorer of one of our goals in the 56 Cup Final and good enough to play cricket for Lancs to boot!)

You did say "in recent years", however, so I guess I'm showing my age (again!)

Good luck Jack and I'm pleased you saw fit to show the Alchie your arse! RVP to follow suit maybe (would be sweet, as Wooney likes to put it!)

Roll on Sunday!

I can 100% guarantee he'll be injured playing for england on wednesday and out for 5 months

Really excited about how far this lad can go, for that price and being english it could be a brilliant bit of business. He is young enough to not let a few niggling injuries stop his development, especially with the excellent set up at our club. welcome to manchester jack

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.