Rodwell's Quotes

Blue2112 said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:
Welcome to Manchester Jack!!
He could well turn out to be a great signing he's got loads of potential and training with the best players in the league can only be a good thing for his development

I always remember a Mourinho quote when he bought SWP saying good players become better players when they train everyday with world class footballers. Ok so it may not have worked out for SWP but you get the jist of what i'm saying.

If that fails, heard a storey he plays drums, bass and guitar ;-)

Rammy Blue said:
Seosa said:
pudge said:
It was in the papers for weeks?

SSN were running with it, we even have a "Jack Rodwell Song" thread that's been going for a while now.

It hasn't Pudge, there were whispers about a week or so ago but this has only really ballooned in the last 36 hours.

Also, gotta love why he's chosen 17.

Whoooooosh.

Didn't expect you to fall for that one fella.

Fuck! I feel like one of the victims in the Transfer Forum, the bleeding shame, D:

Seosa said:
Rammy Blue said:
Seosa said:
It hasn't Pudge, there were whispers about a week or so ago but this has only really ballooned in the last 36 hours.

Also, gotta love why he's chosen 17.

Whoooooosh.

Didn't expect you to fall for that one fella.

Fuck! I feel like one of the victims in the Transfer Forum, the bleeding shame, D:

Happens to the best of us at some point mate.

;-)

If we've paid 15 million for him I'm really pleased. Could go wrong with injuries but he'll be class if he manages to stay fit, which I think he can with our medical team.

Seosa said:
Rammy Blue said:
Seosa said:

Happens to the best of us at some point mate.

;-)

*Sigh*, not good pal.

does-the-walk-of-shame-with-pride.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.