Rodwell's Quotes

jamielowndes said:
Im still just really shocked by this signing. Its a good signing, but it came completely out of nowhere. Did anyone know this was close to happening? Or am I just really far out the loop?

I've seen all the paper talk that City were interested in him , yet i didn't think this signing was ever really likely to happen , and i am a bit shocked by it , yes .......

he's been a bit injury prone , to say the least , and i just hope , for Citys sake , that we haven't taken another Michael Johnson on board ... but the potential is certainly there , no arguement about that !

Never mind Rodwells quotes, LMFAO at this part of a quote from Bob (apologies if mentioned already) -

"It's the first time he will be in a club that plays to win and it will be different for him..."

Quality.

TFC said:
Never mind Rodwells quotes, LMFAO at this part of a quote from Bob (apologies if mentioned already) -

"It's the first time he will be in a club that plays to win and it will be different for him..."

Quality.

Is that for real?

fpmsl.

danny123 said:
Only signed him so when we play Everton again, he isn't there to kick Silva out of the game.

;)

Still think he's a chef's hat for kicking dave to fuck. Cone head ****

quality young player...should hopefully make everton alot easier to beat now. I like Rodwell he is a very good player, play in defence or midfield.

TFC said:

Quality.
PMSL, go on Bob

Blue2112 said:
As Dallas is about to make a comeback on Ch5 its good to know we've got our very own J.R.

After the day you,ve had mate, i,ll let you off with that corny joke..but please , no more!

Do you think slur fergie could play sue ellen?

You've got yourself a gem...

to be clear I don't hate you nor will I ever but I'm sad to see him leave Everton...he definitely left us for a better team and I wish him all the luck...he was one of my favorites...good lad, great talent...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.