Rodwell's Quotes

Just reposting my comment in the transfer forum

'We are looking for other players. I don't know which players. I don't want to say which. Speak with Brian Marwood (sporting director).

So, Mancini not aware of which players the club is signing :) . Looks like Marwood has a greater say than most think

Now, for people who will pick up on the third sentence in the qoute, i am interpreting is as him meaning to say that when he isn't sure of what players the club is pursuing, he doesnt want to comment about it.

Of course those quotes could also mean that Mancini has provided a list of players he is interested in to Marwood while not knowing which of the players Marwood is actually pursuing

TFC said:
Never mind Rodwells quotes, LMFAO at this part of a quote from Bob (apologies if mentioned already) -

"It's the first time he will be in a club that plays to win and it will be different for him..."

Quality.

i thought that too...Moyes will be raging..after he,s finished busily counting the cash.. arrogant city,no class,stealing my best players etc.

Ragnarok said:
Just reposting my comment in the transfer forum

'We are looking for other players. I don't know which players. I don't want to say which. Speak with Brian Marwood (sporting director).

So, Mancini not aware of which players the club is signing :) . Looks like Marwood has a greater say than most think

Now, for people who will pick up on the third sentence in the qoute, i am interpreting is as him meaning to say that when he isn't sure of what players the club is pursuing, he doesnt want to comment about it.

Of course those quotes could also mean that Mancini has provided a list of players he is interested in to Marwood while not knowing which of the players Marwood is actually pursuing

David Platt also said Mancini has been tracking Rodwell ever since he arrived.

Could be an immense signing, 21 years old and looked at as a future England stalwart. Will only get better by training with the likes of Yaya, Silva and the rest. Could spend a good 10/12 years here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.