"Role model" England captain Ferdinand.....?Give me a break!

Think you have all missed the point over camel toe being named England captain. I would think the conversation went like this. Fa to bacon face " If you drop camel toes appeal we will ask Mr Cappuchino to make him captain" Very soon after appeal was dropped the new captain was named. Makes you wonder doesnt it

the goats backside said:
Think you have all missed the point over camel toe being named England captain. I would think the conversation went like this. Fa to bacon face " If you drop camel toes appeal we will ask Mr Cappuchino to make him captain" Very soon after appeal was dropped the new captain was named. Makes you wonder doesnt it
He didn't really name the drugged up violent turtle faced twat captain, he was already vice-captain and Capello just said he had no intentions of amending the existing structure, therefore Wio was simply the next in line given the existing hierarchy. I honestly don't think Capello believes the role of captain is all that important.

I can't believe that fucking horrible twat is going to be captain of England, with a chance of lifting the World Cup for fucks sake! I couldn't watch that - in fact it twists me inside wanting England to win it, but not wanting that horrible fucking tosser lifting it up to show us all at home. And what's more, whilst I'm riled thinking about it, he's fucking past it, slow, cumbersome and error riddled. Hope he fucking breaks his leg wanking over his own picture.

one i've been told is that bacon faces pet camel aint been injured all season he failed an in house drugs test at the beginning of the season so the scum didn't want to risk him getting a random test after a game and failing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.