ROMA AWAY - All E Tickets sent out

Re: ROMA DAY TRIP - 2nd Plane Possible

cyberblue said:
Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Can’t believe some of what I’ve read in this thread. I’ve been with Spike 4/5 times and had a great time on each trip. If you want to pay it fair enough – hope you have a great time. What I don’t understand though is mods jumping on their high horses when someone offers a different opinion on it all. Some of the bans being threatened have been nothing short of (imo) a joke.
Hopefully you’ll find it in your hearts not to ban me for not agreeing with or being part of your clique.
I dont agree with alot of things & certainly not in a clique but the mods told certain people many times if they wanted to discuss alternative ways of travel to start a different thread this one is for the trip with Spike ,i dont think any one got on there high horse think they god fed up with the insults & acusations

correct.

Re: ROMA AWAY LAST FEW PLACES

can i ask a question? how do these tours and stuff get you a seat on the plane? do they buy up seats or have some sort of pre-arrangement with the airline to buy up seats? ive always wondered how this works

Re: ROMA AWAY LAST FEW PLACES

shemnel said:
can i ask a question? how do these tours and stuff get you a seat on the plane? do they buy up seats or have some sort of pre-arrangement with the airline to buy up seats? ive always wondered how this works
It's there own charter plane mate.

Re: ROMA AWAY - SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT.

Please phone the office to go on "Wait List - 01925 755222

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.