ROMA AWAY - All E Tickets sent out

Re: AS ROMA DAY TRIP - UPDATE

unsworthblue said:
de niro said:
It seems to have escaped people he accused me of taking a bung or something to support spike. Although I didn't ban the guy I did take offence at that.
To me it was simple and I told him so,this thread is to show details of spikes trip,he came on and didn't contribute in any way he just went after spike and his prices to which I invited him to post his feelings and how he could travel cheaper elsewhere.
He was calling people dicks and all sorts, whilst derailing the thread.
Some people just Dont quit,looking at his post history I think he can live without bluemoon.
Typical Tory boys response,ban me if you like but that was the work,of a typical nazi Tory boy

thanks, i will.

de niro said:
unsworthblue said:
de niro said:
It seems to have escaped people he accused me of taking a bung or something to support spike. Although I didn't ban the guy I did take offence at that.
To me it was simple and I told him so,this thread is to show details of spikes trip,he came on and didn't contribute in any way he just went after spike and his prices to which I invited him to post his feelings and how he could travel cheaper elsewhere.
He was calling people dicks and all sorts, whilst derailing the thread.
Some people just Dont quit,looking at his post history I think he can live without bluemoon.
Typical Tory boys response,ban me if you like but that was the work,of a typical nazi Tory boy

thanks, i will.

Hope your joking De niro - banning him is not in the spirit of bluemoon imo

bainy said:
de niro said:
unsworthblue said:

thanks, i will.

sorry mate i have fucked him off. as you can see i didn't ban the previous prick, he accused me of taking a bung, poor form. this guy though called me a nazi, a fucking nazi ffs. i would have banned him had he called anyone else that so he's gone. dont worry, he'll be back and i'm sure i'll recieve a full apology.

de niro said:
bainy said:
de niro said:
thanks, i will.

sorry mate i have fucked him off. as you can see i didn't ban the previous prick, he accused me of taking a bung, poor form. this guy though called me a nazi, a fucking nazi ffs. i would have banned him had he called anyone else that so he's gone. dont worry, he'll be back and i'm sure i'll recieve a full apology.

Good work.

Never been to a European away day.

What're the prerequisites for buying a ticket? How do I buy a ticket, does it have to be directly from Roma? When are the tickets available?

@BluePhil8 said:
Never been to a European away day.

What're the prerequisites for buying a ticket? How do I buy a ticket, does it have to be directly from Roma? When are the tickets available?

If it's your first trip, maybe to stay on the safe side I'd suggest doing the package with Thompson Sport. That way you'll be with other blues on the flight and on the transfers so you won't go too wrong.

If you want to go on your own it's as simple as book your flights, book your hotel if you want and get a ticket from City. Then just keep an eye on here for where other blues are meeting up for a drink.

Re: ROMA DAY TRIP - 2nd Plane Possible

A 2ND AIRCRAFT IS LIKELY TO TRAVEL DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF BOOKINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED AFTER LAST NIGHTS RESULT, CALL THE MANCHESTER OFFICE ON 01925 755222 IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE REGARDING FURTHER DETAILS

Can’t believe some of what I’ve read in this thread. I’ve been with Spike 4/5 times and had a great time on each trip. If you want to pay it fair enough – hope you have a great time. What I don’t understand though is mods jumping on their high horses when someone offers a different opinion on it all. Some of the bans being threatened have been nothing short of (imo) a joke.
Hopefully you’ll find it in your hearts not to ban me for not agreeing with or being part of your clique.

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Can’t believe some of what I’ve read in this thread. I’ve been with Spike 4/5 times and had a great time on each trip. If you want to pay it fair enough – hope you have a great time. What I don’t understand though is mods jumping on their high horses when someone offers a different opinion on it all. Some of the bans being threatened have been nothing short of (imo) a joke.
Hopefully you’ll find it in your hearts not to ban me for not agreeing with or being part of your clique.
I thought the mods showed leniency,it wasn't just a difference of opinion though,they were insulting and sounded like a pair of gobby teenagers.

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
I dont agree with alot of things & certainly not in a clique but the mods told certain people many times if they wanted to discuss alternative ways of travel to start a different thread this one is for the trip with Spike ,i dont think any one got on there high horse think they god fed up with the insults & acusations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.