Roma away

Well the last euro away trip we went on was Dortmund and it was all set to be the decider. Final game of the group and we were going to win to go through. As it turned out it was a dead rubber by the time we played.
This is what I'm saying. Italy sounds dangerous to watch games but surely there is a way of keeping your head down and avoiding the trouble.

The Rags got smashed by the Roma Ultras, and then by the Police. It's probably Bayern for me if I can get the time off work, or chance the knockout stages.

Rome is an easy City to avoid trouble. Big big City with people dispersed all over the place.

Now, at the game, simple really, no club colours, a taxi to and from the stadium, wear something to fit in. Big scarf, puffer jacket, hat or cap.

Blend in round the ground, stay away from football designated areas.

Fuck it - booked em all even though after Napoli I said wouldn't go there again

davymcfc said:
Well the last euro away trip we went on was Dortmund and it was all set to be the decider. Final game of the group and we were going to win to go through. As it turned out it was a dead rubber by the time we played.
This is what I'm saying. Italy sounds dangerous to watch games but surely there is a way of keeping your head down and avoiding the trouble.

How can you account for 'policing' which is hit on head with a truncheon, ask questions later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.