Roma away

Hey Peeps,
I'm flying into Roma from Australia for this game and am on my own as none of my mates/pussies back home in Sunny Salford wanted a bar of this game. I live in Oz and was proper buzzing when I saw I could fly into Rome for this game on the way back to Manchester for my first Christmas at home for 3 years
Anyway I have a few questions of people on here...

is there anyone else who's travelling alone or in a small group, I wouldn't mind pre-arranging to meet up and go drinking with some sound City fans over the course of the 3 days before, during and after the game???
(Safety in numbers...don't wanna be a targeted straggler!!!)

Is there any other area's or pubs where Blues will be congregating away from the popular tourist spots aka 'The Drunken Ship' that are gonna be massive targets for the Ultra's???

Cheers

PS. I will be in a knee length parka

Crazyanklez said:
Hey Peeps,
I'm flying into Roma from Australia for this game and am on my own as none of my mates/pussies back home in Sunny Salford wanted a bar of this game. I live in Oz and was proper buzzing when I saw I could fly into Rome for this game on the way back to Manchester for my first Christmas at home for 3 years

is there anyone else who's travelling alone or in a small group, I wouldn't mind pre-arranging to meet up and go drinking with some sound City fans over the course of the 3 days before, during and after the game???

Is there any other area's or pubs where Blues will be congregating away from the popular tourist spots aka 'The Drunken Ship' that are gonna be massive targets for the Ultra's???

Cheers

We'll be there on the day of the game and staying over.pm me nearer the time and well meet up. Have you got a ticket? The blues going will all have them so you'd be sat in a bar on your own if not.

So there's loads looking for rome tickets shame u didn't buy them months ago like most of us. Anyway hopefully we will have an army of city fans there to cheer us on in to the knockout stages.. Come on city

Crazyanklez said:
Hey Peeps,

Cheers

I'll be going on my own. I arrive tue evening till thurs evening... The info with the ticket says there will be a meeting point (away fan zone) with transport to & from the match. With more info nearer the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.