Roma away

ell said:
aka blue jambo said:
SeanInrome16 said:
Hi All,

Anyone need a bus to pick them up from the bar,drop them at the stadium and pick them up again
without any problems?I've already taking a few bookings so if anyone is interested give
me a shout for more details.
Sean
Everybody is welcome......

anyone else thinking about this?

seems an ideal way to get back and forward without hassle ....

Might aswell just jump on the free ones Roma put on for us
i00007iq.jpg

The Fat el Hombre said:
John Wayne said:
How is everyone getting there? I'm on the Ryanair flight from Manchester on the Tuesday morning. Paid £71 return and £38 for two nights in a hotel with breakfast. Cheaper than a London away is this!

If that's the 6:30 AM ryanair flight we're on that mate, coming back thursday at 10:35. Got the shuttle passes from ciampino to termini

Yep, those are the flights I'm on. Also booked my shuttle bus as well. The main thing now is getting to and from the ground and finding a suitable part of town in which to drink.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
squirtyflower said:
As predicted, some right JCL's on this thread now, mate. Says a lot about modern football, really.

At least all us Ultras will be in the same section as each other.
If being an ultra means:
you need reminding to book your flight,
you then need reminding to book a room and finally,
need reminding to get a ticket

then you are definitely an ultra
I am what I am.

He is a gash fan, I only needed hotel and ticket booking :)

Bilboblue said:
Any idea where the UEFA Youth League game is being played while we are there?
The Game is being played Campo Agostino Di Bartolomei,Rome at 12
It's the first teams training camp and it's almost 20kms from the center.

You'd think the club shop would sell these for away games in Italy.

[bigimg]http://lintvksnt.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/armored-underwear.jpg?w=250[/bigimg]

stony said:
You'd think the club shop would sell these for away games in Italy.

[bigimg]http://lintvksnt.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/armored-underwear.jpg?w=250[/bigimg]
Nice design feature in the centre of the rear plate, there. Did you have it made bespoke?

I thought that was the front. Scrap that, no point having stab proof pants with a big fuck off hole directly were they'll be aiming for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.