Roma vs Manchester City Pre-Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're missing key players but it is what it is. No reason why a lack of flair should mean a lack of effort and no reason why these players shouldn't go out and win this. Sami, Jimmy, Edin and Zaba this is your stage, just go out and fucking perform your best on it. C'mon City !

If Zabaleta gets yellow card he will be suspended for next game, whether its next season or last 16.

Not long now lads and lassies, lets just cross our fingers look to the heavens and hope that the footballing Gods are looking down on us.

Come on you Blues.

Bottomless_Sailor said:
deano ou812 said:
Not sure what the score or outcome will be,but for what its worth its vital we don't concede early,although 0.0 suits them the longer it goes on it only takes us to get a sniff even say with 10-15 mins to go....
Doesn't actually affect us much if they score 1.
Correct,but we don't have to panic if say its 75 mins in and its still 0.0,could actually work in our favour,but that's all ifs and an's...

cleavers said:
The team selected should not fear Roma, the defensive 6 is more than good enough if its on form, my worry is who will score for us.

It's a team to Nick a one nil: maybe a set piece goal.

We better be able to get at Maicon. I was shocked the first leg that rather than putting him under pressure, he was putting our defense under pressure!!! I'm OK w/ the starting lineup. C'mon CIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Not long now lads and lassies, lets just cross our fingers look to the heavens and hope that the footballing Gods are looking down on us.

Come on you Blues.

Wish for a good live-streaming too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.