Roma vs Manchester City Pre-Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing Yaya Toure, Silva, Aguero and Kompany. Our 4 best players. It will be a huge result if we go through with this team. We should be solid as long as we don't concede first and have to start chasing the game

Would suit us if we were the team that could go through with a 0-0, but at some point we have to score.

If we get to the hour mark and we're level, then it will get really scary for both teams. We score, and they have to score 2

oasis-city-greek-fan said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Not long now lads and lassies, lets just cross our fingers look to the heavens and hope that the footballing Gods are looking down on us.

Come on you Blues.

Wish for a good live-streaming too
Yeah that too ;-)

my media tv box will be red hot tonight!

Didsbury Dave said:
cleavers said:
The team selected should not fear Roma, the defensive 6 is more than good enough if its on form, my worry is who will score for us.

It's a team to Nick a one nil: maybe a set piece goal.
its capable of better if it plays well, others have started scoring, a couple more tonight would be good, like Fernandhino, Dzeko, and Navas.

Its still a strong side, stronger than a year ago, and we won in Munich then.

Damocles said:
Didsbury Dave said:
cleavers said:
The team selected should not fear Roma, the defensive 6 is more than good enough if its on form, my worry is who will score for us.

It's a team to Nick a one nil: maybe a set piece goal.

Not sure if I've mentioned this before but I'm a heavy watcher of Italian football.

We made this team look like giants at the Etihad. They are bang average and we could twat them today if the team is up for it.

If we play anything like the last 4 games in terms of commitment and desire we will do it, I'm convinced.

I've been disappointed in Dzeko all season and felt he's been an absolute waste of time........I'm hoping tonight he can prove me very wrong! He needs to be a different player tonight with us missing so many top players.......COME ON CITY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.