Roman on his way out of city

True.
I think last season was a very bad idea not entering into the reserves league for us, severely limiting playing time for our prospects.

bobmcfc said:
MCRJON is the itk on this

Here it is:
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=260404" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=260404</a>

Matt the Giant said:
bobmcfc said:

Here it is:
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=260404" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=260404</a>
I think there was someone else mentioned it before then and got ripped by a few people

LongsightM13 said:
Matt the Giant said:
bobmcfc said:
Here it is:
I think there was someone else mentioned it before then and got ripped by a few people
As far as I can figure it out, it's this guy:
On May 24th:
Joehannes said:
Off topic but looks like Joan Roman is off back to Spain. Don't know how highly regular academy and EDS watchers rate him as I only read the reports. Back to Catalunya or Valencia.
Again on May 29th:
Joehannes said:
Joan Roman is off to Barca.
Of course, that's assuming the Skysports article is true :)

This is the problem with some of these Spanish lads. As soon as Barca/Madrid come sniffing they suddenly get homesick and can´t wait to get home to tortilla and paella
Very disappointing if true. We have invested in this kid and now others will reap the rewards
Can see the same with Suarez sadly

mike channon´s windmill said:
This is the problem with some of these Spanish lads. As soon as Barca/Madrid come sniffing they suddenly get homesick and can´t wait to get home to tortilla and paella
Very disappointing if true. We have invested in this kid and now others will reap the rewards
Can see the same with Suarez sadly

Why, has Suarez hinted that he wants to leave ?

I don't understand why Barca need to be in "advanced talks" with us when Roman is out of contract. Are we entitled to a compensation package for him even though we signed him from Espanyol? If we can get either a buy-back option or sell-on clause that would be good. Anyway I'm really disappointed in this but good luck to him. Maybe it'll be a message to give our more talented youths more of a chance as Roman did all he could for the EDS, scoring loads of goals and playing well, but was given neither a first team chance or a loan move.

LoveCity said:
I don't understand why Barca need to be in "advanced talks" with us when Roman is out of contract.

Probably because even though he is out of contract, he probably still has an offer from us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.