Rome-Napoli Day Trip

Yes Mick,Plenty of different size coaches so I'll decide the day beforehand what size and how many depending on numbers.
Hi sean are you still going ahead with this? I’m in Rome Sunday to Wednesday. Will only need 4 one way tickets though as staying over in Naples after match. Can you let me know how much and will the coach be just heading straight back to Rome from the ground or stopping near the port in Naples at all? Cheers

Hi njs and c o n

I’m in Rome all year round and run tours through Italy.
Www.citylightstours.com
A one way option could be possible if anyone is interested pm me.
As for stopping at the port on the way back, could be very possible if the majority wants to and don’t mind getting back to Rome a little later.
Still plenty of spots if people have their tickets.
Cheers

Sean, what happens if just say 10 take up your offer will you just do a minibus? Can't confirm plans until I get back to the office on Monday
Hi Mick,
Any ideas on your plans for the Napoli game?
After speaking with the police these days I’ve decided we’ll go from Rome to the port area for beer stop and then to the stadium.
I’ve also added the link to my website if you want to book.
Www.citylightstours.com

Sean. Thanks for organising. You got us there and back in one piece! Was a great day, even if the police stopped us staying in the port for a drink. Will definitely recommend for future Rome trips.

Glad you had a nice safe time.
The fantastic result was worth the long day.
Until next time!
Cheers Sean

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.