Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukakau is a big, brusing forward with decent holdup skills - but who is decent at best in his first touch and on-the-ball skills - fits Chelsea's style of play somewhat - though they'll miss Costa's linkup for sure - and is a complete misffit for CIty - a downgrade for sure over Costa for me - glad to see Chelsea trading Cosea for Lukakau.

Is expecting a top player to be able to consistently control a ball "elitism" now? Maybe I have unrealistic standards for an £80m striker then

I was referring to Moses BUT....

When Lukaku is still scoring goals against us next season with our new polished defense and goalkeeper then we will be eating our words.

I bet he will be top scorer, like Auba last season in the Bundesliga, watch this space.

No chance.

He will score goals but not top scorer. I also believe Chelsea along with Lukaku will be huge flops in the CL.

He'll score a bagful if he goes to Chelsea, but there were times this season where Costa single handedly pulled results out of his arse for them. Not sure Lukaku can do that, in fact I hope he can't.

He'll score a bagful if he goes to Chelsea, but there were times this season where Costa single handedly pulled results out of his arse for them. Not sure Lukaku can do that, in fact I hope he can't.

He has the same ability to wrestle away from the Stones/Otamendis of this world as Costa, but he doesn't have anything like the same quality at the end of it.

You would expect he will be much more tightly watched at Chelsea too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.