Romelu Lukaku

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Milan Derby and despite Serie A being comparatively slow Lukaku is bossing it right now.
Has become swifter and leaner something I have noticed quite a few time and also great assist to Martinez.
Yes

Quite something
Not saying we should go for him
But he is not a that bad as he is made out to be
Martinez is more mobile than him but scores less goals. What I believe is, if for some reason we miss out on Messi/Mbappe/Haaland there is second tier of strikers who Pep can easily get a tune out of!

Quite something
Not saying we should go for him
But he is not a that bad as he is made out to be
Martinez is more mobile than him but scores less goals. What I believe is, if for some reason we miss out on Messi/Mbappe/Haaland there is second tier of strikers who Pep can easily get a tune out of!
he never got it that easy over here, no-one within 10 yards of him at any point.

His passing and hold-up play has massively improved, he’s quicker and fitter than he’s been in ages and his worst form was almost a 1 in 2 in a shit defensive team. He’d dominate here with all our service.

I want Haaland, but Lukaku would do a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.