Romelu Lukaku

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we fail with Kane, I'd take this guy all day. Without sounding like Andy Tate, he's best mates with Kev, was always a handful against us for Everton. Didn't work for him at United but he's proven for Belgium at tournaments and both seasons in Italy that he's one of the very best number 9s in the world.
I would have him but I think his heart is telling him Chelsea as he a lot to prove going back there . We are gonna struggle getting a striker I think .

I would have him but I think his heart is telling him Chelsea as he a lot to prove going back there . We are gonna struggle getting a striker I think .

I think you are probably right. Try and get Grealish and hope Jesus steps up or Sterling becomes a world class centre forward instead overnight.

In a sporting sense, Chelsea (probably our closest rivals this season) getting an excellent striker is obviously bad news.

However politically/PR wise, Chelsea spending over £100m on a player in the same window we do it twice will be good.

Should be good competition for Kane as well, Lukaku will end up very near the top of the all time scoring charts if he sees out 5 years at Chelsea.

I'd have liked Lukaku at City. Seems inevitable that CFC will buy him, and if they instantly become title contenders imo.

It was inevitable that CFC would buy a forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.