Romeo Lavia

Shite move. Ross Barkley-esque. Fair fucks to Olise for wanting to stay and develop.

& at £58m quid they must be in hysterics down in Southampton

Eh? With Lavia, Caicedo and Fernandez they’ve sorted out midfield for a decade.

Is it just me but that's not the most balanced midfield

Gives Enzo the license to play further forward but it's not the role he is known for, and while Caceido and Lavia are more than JUST defensive midfielders again neither are particularly progressive

On paper yea, 3 top players at a great age...but they are missing something as a trio

How many goals combined from that midfield?

Less than 10 premier league goals?

I don't even think Chelsea needed Lavia, they would have been better off getting a more creative midfielder and then bringing in a back up like Tyler Adams for 20m to cover Caicedo.

We've picked up a very handy sum as part of this for basically doing nothing. Good business!
By the way, I hope the press and media will bending everyone's ear this season about how Chelsea are simply made of money, and their success is entirely bought. English transfer record broken twice in successive windows. Not bad going. Every time Enzo Fernandez and Moses Caicedo touch the ball in a match I want to be reminded how much they cost.

Shite move. Ross Barkley-esque. Fair fucks to Olise for wanting to stay and develop.

& at £58m quid they must be in hysterics down in Southampton
They have paid nearly 3 times his true value,but the market is off its tits and he's an excellent prospect who will improve hugely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.