Romeo Lavia

Eh? With Lavia, Caicedo and Fernandez they’ve sorted out midfield for a decade.

If they’re good. Fernandez has looked very average at best. Lavia was bright but nothing more and Caicedo has had one good season. In case you’ve not noticed, they’re not very patient down at Chelsea. That midfield has zero creativity and no one to dictate the pace of a game.

If they’re good. Fernandez has looked very average at best. Lavia was bright but nothing more and Caicedo has had one good season. In case you’ve not noticed, they’re not very patient down at Chelsea. That midfield has zero creativity and no one to dictate the pace of a game.
Fernandez looked good last season too .With Fernandez and Caicedo they have a very good midfield .

I don’t know if you are serious or not. Hernandez was literally the only consistent player last season for them. And he is actually creative the last game against Liverpool showed enough and also in the national team he was creative. And it seems like he is going to play a bit more forward this season thanks to Lavia and Caicedo. Don’t see anything wrong with that midfield beside that they haven’t hit their peak yet. That midfield is sorted. It’s the offense that has no goalthreat. Enzo is definitely a player I’d like to see next to Rodri. Sadly he is unavailable.

I don’t know if you are serious or not. Hernandez was literally the only consistent player last season for them. And he is actually creative the last game against Liverpool showed enough and also in the national team he was creative. And it seems like he is going to play a bit more forward this season thanks to Lavia and Caicedo. Don’t see anything wrong with that midfield beside that they haven’t hit their peak yet. That midfield is sorted. It’s the offense that has no goalthreat. Enzo is definitely a player I’d like to see next to Rodri. Sadly he is unavailable.
You’re just guessing, Fernandez played ok, Caceido could be brilliant but Lavia had a lot to prove. The odds say all three won’t progress and the Basket Case of a Club will be stuck with these players or they will have to release at enormous expense.

You’re just guessing, Fernandez played ok, Caceido could be brilliant but Lavia had a lot to prove. The odds say all three won’t progress and the Basket Case of a Club will be stuck with these players or they will have to release at enormous expense.
Yep, they've still got 3 years of Lukaku to manage for starters.

We’ll see, and I strongly disagree with regards Enzo. Caicedo I do rate. But it’s early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.