Romeo Lavia

I thought that his yellow was harsh as he had been pushed and lost his balance and it should have been a free kick for us.

That being said, if the ref thought it wasn’t a free kick for us, his challenge was pretty bad and probably should have been red in the ref’s eyes.

Other than that he was really good knitting play and mopping up balls once he got his eye in.
I'm not sure what the ref thought he'd seen.....Romeo stood on the ball and lost his footing as a result,that then caused him to crash into the Wycombe lad - there was no intent,malice or even poor timing,it was just a total accident.

He was all the more impressive considering he had to carry on with his duties knowing he was on a tightrope.

I'm not sure what the ref thought he'd seen.....Romeo stood on the ball and lost his footing as a result,that then caused him to crash into the Wycombe lad - there was no intent,malice or even poor timing,it was just a total accident.

He was all the more impressive considering he had to carry on with his duties knowing he was on a tightrope.
I’ve not seen it back, but it looked like it was one of those “out of control” challenges because he was off balance. They aren’t looked on kindly in the premier league.

Love this kid was great to see him with that bite hope dinho is toughening him up in training

I think the ref knew it was an accident in the way he reacted and thought the ref was good in that situation and all night. But I thought he couldn’t not book him for it, harsh as it was.

But this lad’s performance in the hardest position to play in, in a Pep team, was superb!

I’ve not seen it back, but it looked like it was one of those “out of control” challenges because he was off balance. They aren’t looked on kindly in the premier league.
I had a great view of the challenge, Lavia trod on the ball - possibly caused by a foul - and his foot slid upwards and caught the Wycombe player. No malice in it at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.