Ronaldo is coming

I don't like Ronaldo and I would never like to see him in City. Why spend money on him when we have great forwards already? Why not give Guidetti a chance? Or put the money on signing Cavani?

I don't want City to buy someone that can't take a tackle without crying like a baby.

I guess a lot of people wont agree with me, but I would never like to see Ronaldo in Manchester City. He can stay in Spain.

swedishcityfan said:
I don't like Ronaldo and I would never like to see him in City. Why spend money on him when we have great forwards already? Why not give Guidetti a chance? Or put the money on signing Cavani?

I don't want City to buy someone that can't take a tackle without crying like a baby.

I guess a lot of people wont agree with me, but I would never like to see Ronaldo in Manchester City. He can stay in Spain.

mate we need proven quality right now not buying potential superstars.

ronaldo would never join city, he said in his own words that there is only one club in manchester and he wasn't talking about city, he is at the club of his dreams, he is not motivated by money, city fans need to get out of the mindset that you can get anything if you throw enough money at it, that is not the case............

Banana Rama said:
ronaldo would never join city, he said in his own words that there is only one club in manchester and he wasn't talking about city, he is at the club of his dreams, he is not motivated by money, city fans need to get out of the mindset that you can get anything if you throw enough money at it, that is not the case............

Mods!

LoveCity said:
Banana Rama said:

Mods!

He's already been reported and Squirty's already responded

cityseagull said:
hart
richards martinez kompany clichy
silva yaya
Ronaldo Lavezzi
Cavani Aguero

Silva playing deep? we'll miss both him and Yaya going forward. Great 11 here but wouldn't a deep lying playmaker who sprays passes whilst watching over the backfour work better. Like Pizzaro if he could play 90 mins.

I guess that is what Yaya is for in this lineup, would I miss him charging forward? probably not if we had cavani making these movements.

Okay ignore me, it'd be world beating. someone send this to ronaldo's people and see what he says.

why would ronaldo come here ?? I would rather we had tevez playing than that greasy faced **** :)

Ronaldo to City and similarly Messi to City threads should be an instant banning offence at these forums. We're already struggling for bandwidth before you factor in utterly worthless threads like these.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.