Ronaldo is coming

Mad 4 It said:
EalingBlue2 said:
Our owners want a marquee signing and this is the summer we will get one and I am sure it will b a biggie.

Hazard, Martinez, Hummels and Ronaldo. Now that would be my perfect summer window ever :)

we would actually be unbeatble

Mad 4 It said:
EalingBlue2 said:
Our owners want a marquee signing and this is the summer we will get one and I am sure it will b a biggie.

Hazard, Martinez, Hummels and Ronaldo. Now that would be my perfect summer window ever :)

football-manager-2012-cover.jpg

I agree with Hazard and Tranny though

We don't need Ronaldo. We have a great attacker in Guiletti (sp) and should use him -- don't need to spend money on him. Would love to see more midfield players come which is where we are not playing well. Great back four (whatever combination) but no great midfield to push the ball forward except David Silva and he's not playing too swift right now. I would have given him a week off in February to go to Spain for R&R and come back refreshed.

Kippaxgirl said:
We don't need Ronaldo. We have a great attacker in Guiletti (sp) and should use him -- don't need to spend money on him. Would love to see more midfield players come which is where we are not playing well. Great back four (whatever combination) but no great midfield to push the ball forward except David Silva and he's not playing too swift right now. I would have given him a week off in February to go to Spain for R&R and come back refreshed.

We don't need Ronaldo? Wtf 30+ goals a season great at set plays pace to burn skill to burn I'm sorry but John Guidetti has nothing we need at this moment Ronaldo has everything.

Cristiano Ronaldo has pledged his future to Real Madrid even though the 27-year-old is reportedly high on Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich's wish-list.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/313355/Cristiano-Ronaldo-s-Madrid-pledge" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/313 ... rid-pledge</a>

Quotes like that have been seen a million and one times and theyve still ended up moving but I think it's different in Ronaldo's case. If he came back to the premier league then it'd only be a shock return to United unfortunately.

C_T_I_D said:
Quotes like that have been seen a million and one times and theyve still ended up moving but I think it's different in Ronaldo's case. If he came back to the premier league then it'd only be a shock return to United unfortunately.

oh, but how we would laugh if he did come to us!! (probably break his leg in the first game)....stop it...stop thinking old city..this is new city!!

he will come and be great :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.