Ronaldo is coming

Barcon said:
Imagine all the free publicity we will receive from having the leagues first openly gay player.

Is he really openly gay? Hahahaha that's funny, I thought it's just a rumour cause he cries all the time...

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
robbieh said:
Big game bottler as we saw again last night.

I have lost track of the number of games against Barca and other top European clubs where he has been almost anonymous. He's great against lower level opposition. He'll murder your Wigans, Granadas, Sporting Gijons of this world.

But for my money we can do better. Last night completely outshone by Ribery and to a lesser extent Robben.
I'm surprised more people can't see that he has not got the spine for the big games, which prevents him being described as world-class for me (even though he has world-class ability). I wouldn't want him near the club either, for obvious reasons. But an argument in his favour is that we wouldn't have to worry about WBA on a cold day in December any more.

See El Clasico tonight lads?

Once more he failed to show in the big game with his 5th goal (winner) in the last six el classicos.

Have changed my mind, I don't want him!! With what he would cost I'd rather keep Carlo, swap Balo in a deal for cavani, and use the the money we would have spent on ronaldo to get hazard, alba, Martinez and lavezzi. Must better financially and the team improved in more positions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.