Ronaldo is coming

Banana Rama said:
ronaldo would never join city, he said in his own words that there is only one club in manchester and he wasn't talking about city, he is at the club of his dreams, he is not motivated by money, city fans need to get out of the mindset that you can get anything if you throw enough money at it, that is not the case............

Obviously never looked at a map then eh?

Banana Rama said:
ronaldo would never join city, he said in his own words that there is only one club in manchester and he wasn't talking about city, he is at the club of his dreams, he is not motivated by money, city fans need to get out of the mindset that you can get anything if you throw enough money at it, that is not the case............

Not motivated by money!!???!!?? Wow... you really believe that? This is the guy who is the 2nd highest paid player in the world.. My arse he aint motivated by money.

Big game bottler as we saw again last night.

I have lost track of the number of games against Barca and other top European clubs where he has been almost anonymous. He's great against lower level opposition. He'll murder your Wigans, Granadas, Sporting Gijons of this world.

But for my money we can do better. Last night completely outshone by Ribery and to a lesser extent Robben.

robbieh said:

I have lost track of the number of games against Barca and other top European clubs where he has been almost anonymous. He's great against lower level opposition. He'll murder your Wigans, Granadas, Sporting Gijons of this world.

But for my money we can do better. Last night completely outshone by Ribery and to a lesser extent Robben.

Got to admit the entire Madrid team was poor last night.

welcometomanchester said:
Comrade Buka said:
So next seasons starting 11 will be:

Hummels

Martinez-Gotze-Aguero-Lewandowski

Cavani-Yaya

Silva-Higauin-Tranny

RVP

...clearly
fact that hummles is a centre back and well gotze and aguero aren't centre backs yes looks right to me.

I thought that team looked way too defensive. Negative Mancini eh!

robbieh said:

I'm surprised more people can't see that he has not got the spine for the big games, which prevents him being described as world-class for me (even though he has world-class ability). I wouldn't want him near the club either, for obvious reasons. But an argument in his favour is that we wouldn't have to worry about WBA on a cold day in December any more.

He is too selfish. if he came to city then he would be paid a ridiculous amount of money, this would cause his ego to get even bigger than it is (If that's possible).
Meaning he would rarely pass the ball and cause a lot of resentment & frustration in the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.