Ronaldo is coming

Goal have gone wild this morning - Cavani, di maria, tranny, lavezzi and javi Martinez. They're like a dog with two dicks today. That said, I imagine we're probably interested ina ll those players in some sort of way

The Fat el Hombre said:
Goal have gone wild this morning - Cavani, di maria, tranny, lavezzi and javi Martinez. They're like a dog with two dicks today. That said, I imagine we're probably interested ina ll those players in some sort of way

Javi Yaya
Silva
Kun Tranny
Cavani

Reaches for tissues.

The Fat el Hombre said:

Hazard, Higuain and RVP also mentioned!

Apparently we're after a striker, wide player and box to box midfielder. So it's 3/4 from the list of:

Ronaldo
De Maria
Hazard
Martinez
Higuain
RVP
Lavezzi
Cavani<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:18 am --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Kun Aguero said:
If he joins, I'll break the habit of a lifetime and get his name on the back of my strip.

No Tattoo?

Make sure you fly to Miami and have it done so it looks like it has been photoshopped on

Miami Ink :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.