Ronaldo is coming

never ever going to happen, as a person I can't stand the guy but as a player he's one of two in the world who would guarantee next years title.

actually the more i think about it the less ludicrous it sounds, he's got 5 years left at the top what could he achieve at real in those 5 years that he couldn't at city? with him in our current team we've got just as much chance of winning all the cups that real have.

still doubt it though

As a person he is a twat but as a footballer only Messi is better
If and its a big IF we sign him in the summer we would be unstoppable and more than likely we will win the League by the end of March
It would also piss off the rag fans big time

mammyjam said:
never ever going to happen, as a person I can't stand the guy but as a player he's one of two in the world who would guarantee next years title.

actually the more i think about it the less ludicrous it sounds, he's got 5 years left at the top what could he achieve at real in those 5 years that he couldn't at city? with him in our current team we've got just as much chance of winning all the cups that real have.

still doubt it though

So you know him personally ??, wow ........... oh wait a minute !!! I despair I really do.

themadinventor said:
mammyjam said:

still doubt it though

So you know him personally ??, wow ........... oh wait a minute !!! I despair I really do.

as a general rule i dislike cheating diving foppish ex rag mercenaries tbh (and lets not kid ourselves here if he comes to us it's because we'd be offering the most money, in this case at least solely because no matter where this guy goes he's going to win trophies and he's certainly not going to come for a love of city)

mammyjam said:
themadinventor said:
mammyjam said:

still doubt it though

as a general rule i dislike cheating diving foppish ex rag mercenaries tbh (and lets not kid ourselves here if he comes to us it's because we'd be offering the most money, in this case at least solely because no matter where this guy goes he's going to win trophies and he's certainly not going to come for a love of city)

If a year from now, Ronaldo is playing for City and City are running away with the league, are you seriously going to think to yourself, "I hate that guy, he's not here because he cares about City, he's here for the money"? Fuck no you aren't so don't try and act all high and mighty about him being a mercenary. If he is the missing piece that gets City the title and other trophies along with it, any City fan would be a fool to not want the guy part of the team.

Hi guys,

Im currently doing a disertation on player brands, and this Ronaldo subject is ideal, if you get a spare minute please could you fill out my survey it would really help me out. Only takes a minute

<a class="postlink" href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFBsR01YR0FhLWVxVkphOWRaSFpGTmc6MQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/vie ... SFpGTmc6MQ</a>

mammyjam said:
themadinventor said:
mammyjam said:

still doubt it though

I get all that my friend, but they are traits of his football style not him as a person, it's no big deal but you don't know him as a person so therefore you can't/shouldn't say "as a person you don't like him" it's a bigoted opinion that makes you sound bitter and if we do sign him you'll look a total pudding on a scale of Ecclesblue walking out because Tevez came on.

warhawkmoski said:
mammyjam said:
themadinventor said:

If a year from now, Ronaldo is playing for City and City are running away with the league, are you seriously going to think to yourself, "I hate that guy, he's not here because he cares about City, he's here for the money"? Fuck no you aren't so don't try and act all high and mighty about him being a mercenary. If he is the missing piece that gets City the title and other trophies along with it, any City fan would be a fool to not want the guy part of the team.

woah i never said I didn't want him here and what makes you say i wouldn't think that, theres a pretty decent chance tevez could win us the league this year yet "I hate that guy, he's not here because he cares about City, he's here for the money" pretty much sums up how i feel about tevez. just because somebody wears a city shirt doesn't mean i have to feel an affinity with them, i love all city as players doesn't mean i have to love them as people, if i've spent 10 years thinking someone is a dick i'm not going to change that just because they're temporarily wearing the same shirt as me. tevez and ronaldo are both dicks imo but they're dicks that i want playing for the club i love.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.