Ronaldo is coming

Wait a minute !!!! Ronaldo has 112 goals in 101 games with Real Mardrid !!!!!!!!!!!! What is this Dutch D2 league ?

I still believe there will come a point where will have a decision to make, not next season but maybe the season after when he has 2 years left on his contract.

Malty said:
I still believe there will come a point where will have a decision to make, not next season but maybe the season after when he has 2 years left on his contract.

By then we will want the next great prospect, not the finished product, because we will already have them.

oh f**k no, please i'd take back everthing i said about nani if it means that this make up wearing shitkicker stayes away, no doubting the guys talent, but his attitude is woeful and he never tracks back, (thought ya might say if he scores 30+ a season why would ya want him to, but still)....
everytime a pass goes slightly astray and not straight to his foot, up go the arms instead of working for the ball and out come those childish personality traits and tantrum..... woeful attitude...definite no, couldn't stomach this fuck€r

anyone who wears make up on a football pitch does not belong at our club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.