Ronaldo is coming

Challenger1978 said:
Pigeonho said:
Only an idiot or someone who genuinely doesn't know anything about the game would say Ronaldo is overrated. It's a mad one that.

I would jizz all over the place in public if we got him. Ronaldo, Aguero and Silva taking the piss...
Yes please.

Well i must be an idiot to as personally i think Arjen Robben or Frank Ribbery which are similar types of players are better than Ronaldo. For me Ronaldo situation is comparable to the way Beckham's used to be or even currently how Rooney is perceived. As in he's a very good player but he has this whole media circus surrounding him making him out to be better than he actually is.
Well I don't bother with the media so it's not that which makes my judgement of him the way it is. It's this what I go off:
42 goals in 49 for United 07/08
26 in 53 08/09
33 in 35 for Madrid 09/10
53 in 54 in 10/11
60 in 55 this season just gone.
Add 12 assists to that, (just this season)
Add to that he's only 27
Add to that Ribery and Robben come no-where near those goals, (Ribery matches his assists but Robben not even half of that 12)
Add to that it would be the biggest signing in the history of world football.

He's not overrated.

Pigeonho said:
Challenger1978 said:
Pigeonho said:
Only an idiot or someone who genuinely doesn't know anything about the game would say Ronaldo is overrated. It's a mad one that.

I would jizz all over the place in public if we got him. Ronaldo, Aguero and Silva taking the piss...
Yes please.

Well i must be an idiot to as personally i think Arjen Robben or Frank Ribbery which are similar types of players are better than Ronaldo. For me Ronaldo situation is comparable to the way Beckham's used to be or even currently how Rooney is perceived. As in he's a very good player but he has this whole media circus surrounding him making him out to be better than he actually is.
Well I don't bother with the media so it's not that which makes my judgement of him the way it is. It's this what I go off:
26 in 53 08/09
53 in 54 in 10/11
Add to that he's only 27
Add to that Ribery and Robben come no-where near those goals, (Ribery matches his assists but Robben not even half of that 12)

He's not overrated.

You're wasting your time.

Pigeonho said:
Challenger1978 said:
Pigeonho said:

Yes please.

26 in 53 08/09
53 in 54 in 10/11
Add to that he's only 27

He's not overrated.

Don't waste your time mate there is no helping a guy that thinks Ribery and Robben are better than the second best player in the world. No hope in the world for these people

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
Challenger1978 said:
26 in 53 08/09
53 in 54 in 10/11
Add to that he's only 27

He's not overrated.

Don't waste your time mate there is no helping a guy that thinks Ribery and Robben are better than the second best player in the world. No hope in the world for these people
I'm looking forward to him putting the case forward that signing Ribery or Robben would be a better signing than Ronaldo. He may be able to, which is fair do's if he does. I suspect though that he won't be able to, not unless Robben and Ribery have done something no-one other than Challenger78 knows about.

Pigeonho said:
Challenger1978 said:
Pigeonho said:

Yes please.

26 in 53 08/09
53 in 54 in 10/11
Add to that he's only 27

He's not overrated.

Yet he couldn't take Madrid to the CL final!!! just saying

Roll On City said:
Pigeonho said:
Challenger1978 said:
26 in 53 08/09
53 in 54 in 10/11
Add to that he's only 27

He's not overrated.

10 goals in 10 games with 4 assists. Guess the other 10 players aren't on his level.

Roll On City said:
Pigeonho said:
Challenger1978 said:
26 in 53 08/09
53 in 54 in 10/11
Add to that he's only 27

He's not overrated.

Neither could Messi.

ANY1aBLUE said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
As soon as you said Goal.com you might as well have said my mate Dave told me down the chippy last night that his second best friends uncles brothers son told him that Ronaldo was coming

Mmmm, a bit suspicious about your source - isn't an uncles brother, just another of Dave's friends' uncles? If Dave can't get that right then it clouds the other 'ITK' info too..................

Or even, the source of info is from Dave's friends cousin! Seems to me this Dave's a bit of a wum like you say, trying to be all cryptic like Tolmie or something... ;0)

not my fault! said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
As soon as you said Goal.com you might as well have said my mate Dave told me down the chippy last night that his second best friends uncles brothers son told him that Ronaldo was coming

Mmmm, a bit suspicious about your source - isn't an uncles brother, just another of Dave's friends' uncles? If Dave can't get that right then it clouds the other 'ITK' info too..................

Or even, the source of info is from Dave's friends cousin! Seems to me this Dave's a bit of a wum like you say, trying to be all cryptic like Tolmie or something... ;0)

No no no it was his 2nd best friend so not his bestest mate mate but one just below that before the know his name and gentle head nod acknowledgment phase

Pigeonho said:
Roll On City said:
Pigeonho said:
26 in 53 08/09
53 in 54 in 10/11
Add to that he's only 27

He's not overrated.

10 goals in 10 games with 4 assists. Guess the other 10 players aren't on his level.
or he could just learn from Balotelli how to score a pens!!!! just saying.

edit:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.