Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

Mourinho's off in the summer.

Why would Ronaldo use a rumoured disagreement with him to instigate a transfer?

Cristiano Ronaldo

Ok so, i know it would be absolutely crazy of me to suggest this, but i am. He out of his contract next summer, so would take a bid of about 80 million to get him i think, and also his next move will be to the premier league. With ferguson gone and moyes in, this means there is absolutely no chance of him going to utd for the next few years at least. If we signed him, they can give us the league now, and we would be an incredibly strong contender in europe, but im sure nobody doubts his ability.

Thoughts....

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo

Joe hart's itchy scalp said:
Ok so, i know it would be absolutely crazy of me to suggest this, but i am. He out of his contract next summer, so would take a bid of about 80 million to get him i think, and also his next move will be to the premier league. With ferguson gone and moyes in, this means there is absolutely no chance of him going to utd for the next few years at least. If we signed him, they can give us the league now, and we would be an incredibly strong contender in europe, but im sure nobody doubts his ability.

Thoughts....

NOPE........RAG and always will be.....

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo

a source close to Ronaldo, 27, said: “Cristiano has always been close to Alex Ferguson and even now they still talk. Cristiano simply would not risk hurting him by joining Ferguson’s immediate rivals.”

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4522988/Cristiano-Ronaldo-will-never-join-Man-City-while-Fergies-at-Utd.html#ixzz2T6vpagUf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z2T6vpagUf</a>

Aside from the fella's tone which is slightly scary...bahahahah
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL7cpGMat-0[/youtube]

Article from Daily Mail in March:
"An astonishing day at Manchester United took an incredible twist on Wednesday night when it emerged the club are close to securing the return of Cristiano Ronaldo.
Sportsmail can reveal that outgoing United chief executive David Gill has been in Madrid to meet Jorge Mendes, the Portuguese super-agent who represents the megastar.
Sources on Wednesday night insisted the Barclays Premier League champions are confident of securing the return of the player they sold to Real Madrid for a world record £80million in 2009.
News of Ronaldo's return might help David Moyes, who will be the next manager of the club, to persuade the wantaway Wayne Rooney to stay.
Outgoing boss Sir Alex Ferguson made no secret of wanting to see former World Player of the Year Ronaldo come back to Old Trafford.
When United met Madrid in the Champions League earlier this season, Ferguson said: ‘Was I tempted to bring him back? Yes. He’s still in the hamper.’
On Wednesday, in reaction to Ferguson's decision to retire, Ronaldo tweeted: ‘Thanks for everything, Boss.'
He has a great relationship with Ferguson and sees him as a father figure.
'When I arrived, even though I did not want it, he [Ferguson] insisted I have No 7 on my shirt,' Ronaldo had said.
"
£80m?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.