Ronaldo rejects new Real Madrid contract.

Daily Fail says Gill was in Spain to speak whit his agent about a return at utd..hmmmm

MihaiCity said:
Daily Fail says Gill was in Spain to speak whit his agent about a return at utd..hmmmm
Based on what LC said and the fact that Moyes just got announced... I think he wants to win the CL with Madrid before he leaves and Madrid isn't and should not sell Ronaldo at a loss this summer. Next summer is a whole different story if he still hasn't signed

If he leaves for anywhere this summer id be surprised

Do some research and ronaldo's contract runs out in 2017. The supposed buy-out clause is around £1billion !!!!!

He is going nowhere and i would not be surprised if mourinho actually stayed at Real

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Do some research and ronaldo's contract runs out in 2017. The supposed buy-out clause is around £1billion !!!!!

He is going nowhere and i would not be surprised if mourinho actually stayed at Real
Where did you do your research? He signed a 6 year deal in 2009, didn't he?

Joehannes said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:

Where did you do your research? He signed a 6 year deal in 2009, didn't he?

2015 - sorry

NoahCity said:
argyle said:
Strong rumours in the papers that they have Ronaldo. The journalists seem as sure about it as Moyes being the manager.

Really hope it's not true. There will be some on here that will say who cares etc, but they said the same when Van Persie signed for them.
Yeh, for me if they get one of Bale/Ronaldo, it will be very hard to get the title back next season, no matter who is in charge.

Blimey and the transfer window hasn't even opened yet!

I'd wait until the start of next season, then compare the teams instead of being a defeatist.

He's on the bench tonight after a verbal disagreement with JM fuelling rumours of a transfer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.