Ronaldo (Signed for Juventus)

I can only believe the juve president has an ego the size of ..well Ronald.

Will become the worst transfer in istry

2 Day strike on at fiat factory this weekend over the wages that Ronaldo will be getting. Has not gone down well at all

I've no idea whatsoever what Juve is thinking signing a 33-year-old Ronaldo at this stage of his career. Lucky if Ronaldo gives them one good season.

Add to this that Ronaldo is a selfish prick easily capable of upsetting team chemistry - and you've got a potential disaster just waiting to happen.

I've no idea whatsoever what Juve is thinking signing a 33-year-old Ronaldo at this stage of his career. Lucky if Ronaldo gives them one good season.

Add to this that Ronaldo is a selfish prick easily capable of upsetting team chemistry - and you've got a potential disaster just waiting to happen.
Don't like the guy but you have to appreciate what an athlete he is. Keeps himself in absolute prime condition. I'd say he has 2 - 3 good seasons left. He's good enough to change his game now his pace has started to go.

As for being a selfish prick, I agree but I don't think Juve will care if he does half as well as he did for Real.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.