Ronaldo To Leave Real Madrid?

Baffled by some of the posts on here, why wouldn't you want him at City? He's one of the best players of all time, still in unbelievable shape, and would improve us tenfold. Hope to God he doesn't go back to the swamp.

Most of us have never liked him and his links to that shite across the road are too strong. Add to that his all about me attitude, he won't want to be rotated which will either cause disharmony or spell the end for Aguero (Mbappe i'm fine with this situation but don't want this twats signing linked with the end for Aguero).

Messi, Sanchez, Mbappe etc... I'm fine with, just not him.

I highly doubt he'll end up moving in the end, he's obviously instructed his camp to make a lot of noise in the press, it might be because he wants a new contract, more support for his tax problems, or it could be to divert attention away from it.

If he did move I'd hate for him to come here, unbelievable player but I've always disliked him, his entire character and image goes against everything I like in a player. I'd also hate for him to go to the rags of course, but I don't believe he'd be as successful there as he currently is for Madrid, he's basically an elite poacher/target man these days and to go from Marcelo and Kroos putting it on a plate for you to Darmian and Herrera would make his performances suffer.

He's 32 and will cost like £140 million. Seems a lot of money for what will be a short term gain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.