Ronaldo To Leave Real Madrid?

Did this have anything to do with his tax problems, the fucking mard arse. Didn't we get the same when Messi was being a greedy bastard as well?

rags or PSG are the only feasible clubs I can think of aside from staying put. I know where I'd rather him go.

I wouldn't want him for the simple reason it would all be about him. He is the epitome of ego and not a team player. He would only make the rags a title contender if he had 10 supporting cast members of good enough quality and IMO, they don't. So it's a no from me and if he goes to the rags - so what
Agreed, it's not about him being an ex-rag, I've fully supported the few ex-rags that we've signed in the past - some good, some not. But Ronaldo is self-obsessed to a ludicrous degree that can become toxic in the dressing room and as has been said, it goes against everything that Pep is trying to create at City.

PSG seems the logical destination for him, I can't see him going back to the swamp, he's nothing to prove to that shower.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.