Ronaldo upset

ForzaMancini

Ronaldo apparently didn't celebrate his goals for Madrid today

Said this about it - "I didn't celebrate my goals because I'm unhappy with some people. They're in the club & know who they are."

Cheeky bid in January ;) ?

Cristiano Ronaldo left reporters scratching their heads tonight when he said he did not celebrate his goals in Real Madrid's 3-0 La Liga home win over Granada because he was "sad" for "professional" reasons.

The Portugal international, who asked to be substituted after picking up a knock in the second half at the Bernabeu, said his feelings had nothing to do with losing out to Andres Iniesta for the Best Player in Europe award on Thursday but refused to elaborate.

"I don't celebrate goals when I am feeling sad and that's the case today," Ronaldo said, adding it was a "professional" and not a "personal" issue.

"The people who work here know why and I won't say anymore than that," he said

Here's the "Cristiano wants to leave".
The Luso has informed the club that is not happy and wants to leave the white entity. You are what we in Punto Pelota.
The Portuguese asked to speak with Florentino Perez a few minutes and he said: "I'd like to talk a few minutes with you, I'm sad, I want to go. I can not, I will not stay here."
The news came after the conclusion of the match. Cristiano Ronaldo, who had not held any of the two goals scored, said he did not because it is "sad".
"In the club you know the reasons, they are professionals," he told reporters in the mixed zone shear polite but when asked about the reasons for his mood.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.intereconomia.com/noticias-/punto-pelota/cristiano-ronaldo-se-quiere-marchar-real-madrid-20120903" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.intereconomia.com/noticias-/ ... d-20120903</a>

Punto Pelota is a Madrid based (biased, allegedly) TV show. Don't believe it myself, obviously.

" an interesting @revistadelaliga ahead. According to @cadenaser Ronaldo has told Florentino Perez that he wants to leave Real Madrid...." -- Guillem Balague (@GuillemBalague)

Very interesting indeed... can only wonder where he would go..

cmdub said:
" an interesting @revistadelaliga ahead. According to @cadenaser Ronaldo has told Florentino Perez that he wants to leave Real Madrid...." -- Guillem Balague (@GuillemBalague)

Interesting. Very interesting.

cmdub said:

PSG hopefully

Josh Blue said:
cmdub said:

PSG hopefully

Yes because we wouldn't have a use for one of the worlds best players....

I will see how he performs against us in the Champions League. I don't see him joining us in January, and both us and Ronaldo are not too enthusiastic with the move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.