Ronaldo upset

super_city_si said:
If this ffp is real, i dont see how any club can afford to buy him. Hes going to be 80-100 mil plus wages.

BUT if he guarantees 50-70 goals a season (ridiculous!) and subsequently guarantees silverware, surely it will be worth it?

realistically who could sign him?

PSG for sure

we could afford him despite FFPR (we have the money)

chelsea could (i can imagine roman going all out)

can think of anyone else, would he go to us though or not, out of respect for the rags? does he like them that much, I'm not sure.

hmmmm

Anzhi. Apparently, in the past he says he may consider a move there.

The thought of him returning to United is just a horrible one. Anywhere but them.

Unknown_Genius said:
Anzhi. Apparently, in the past he says he may consider a move there.

The thought of him returning to United is just a horrible one. Anywhere but them.

They will have to shift Wooney first, and in order for them to do that then he will have to emulate Ronaldo's best season.

Would you do a straight swap of Aguero and Silva? Or say Silva and £45m? Aguero and £45m?

Chungo said:
Joehannes said:
Would you do a straight swap of Aguero and Silva? Or say Silva and £45m? Aguero and £45m?

No thanks
Take the money down then...would you swap either plus cash? Or wouldn't you want him as he was once a rag?

Blue2112 said:
Falcao or Ronaldo?

lol is this even a serious question?

Joehannes said:

No need to get rid of your best players when you can pay by cash!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.