Ronaldo upset

If this ffp is real, i dont see how any club can afford to buy him. Hes going to be 80-100 mil plus wages.

super_city_si said:
If this ffp is real, i dont see how any club can afford to buy him. Hes going to be 80-100 mil plus wages.
There are very few players that could recoup that sort of money through merchandising. He is one where a ridiculous fee would be recouped IMO.

FantasyIreland said:
Josh Blue said:
cmdub said:
" an interesting @revistadelaliga ahead. According to @cadenaser Ronaldo has told Florentino Perez that he wants to leave Real Madrid...." -- Guillem Balague (@GuillemBalague)

Very interesting indeed... can only wonder where he would go..

PSG hopefully

Yes because we wouldn't have a use for one of the worlds best players....

I'd rather PSG spend £90million on him then watch as FFP comes crashing down.

And there is always the chance he would go back to United, that would be a big blow although they probably can't afford him......hopefully

Paulmcfc2703 said:
super_city_si said:
There are very few players that could recoup that sort of money through merchandising. He is one where a ridiculous fee would be recouped IMO.
Fair point. I didnt look at it that way, but its still a lot of money to pull in.

Well, it's either us or PSG considering Chelsea bought 50 midfielders in this past window.

super_city_si said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
super_city_si said:
Fair point. I didnt look at it that way, but its still a lot of money to pull in.
Think the difference with Ronaldo is he is a brand too. That will attract a lot of fans purely to see him play. That as well as the additional sponsorship deals we will get on the back of him arriving I think we can only profit from him

themadinventor said:
And there is always the chance he would go back to United, that would be a big blow although they probably can't afford him......hopefully
Everybody, who hates United had a shudder at that thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.