Ronaldo wants back in the Premiership..

didactic

Would you?.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo.../Cristiano-Ronaldo-return-Premier-League.html

Ronaldo to put Premier League on red alert as Madrid star plots return to England

By Sportsmail Reporter

Last updated at 12:31 PM on 5th February 2012

Cristiano Ronaldo is considering a stunning return to the Premier League after growling disillusioned with life at Real Madrid.

article-2096742-11977EFE000005DC-277_468x338.jpg

The Portuguese winger, 27, has reportedly told friends that his ‘dream’ move to the Spanish capital has turned sour.

Relations between Ronaldo and the Bernabeu crowd have worsened with many fans questioning his attitude.
Frustrated: Cristiano Ronaldo is considering leaving Real Madrid

Frustrated: Cristiano Ronaldo is considering leaving Real Madrid

Real are in pole position to wrestle the La Liga title away from Barcelona but that has done little to appease Ronaldo.

The star – who joined Real from Manchester United in an £80 million world record transfer in June 2009 – has confided to family and friends that he misses Old Trafford and his former manager Sir Alex Ferguson, who he regarded as a father figure and mentor.

If Ronaldo does leave Madrid, Manchester City would be among the favourites to snap him up.
Return: Ronaldo (right) could be set to re-join former club Manchester United

article-2096742-06563C76000005DC-583_468x300.jpg

Return: Ronaldo (right) could be set to re-join former club Manchester United

United meanwhile would be unable to splash out £80m but could be prepared to shatter their record outlay, the £30m they handed to Spurs for Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov.

Jose Mourinho, Ronaldo’s boss at Real, could also be on his way back to England in the summer.

Pigeonho said:
In a heartbeat. Second best player in the world, (someone would say THEE best), playing at our club, with a guaranteed 25+ goals a season? Yes please.
with you on this one pige.

can't even imagine what we would have to pay for him. I feel queezy thinking about it.

100m ?

Because of fffp I can't see us signing anyone for more than 40m. Only the big revenue clubs like United, Real and Barca can spend that amount and cover it with incoming money. We are destined to get the level below. And to be fair with good decisions that won't be a disaster.

I would love Ronaldo to join. I don't find him annoying at all. He is no where as vile as the majority of United players. He'd deliver what he'd bd paid to do and he'd be off. No heart and no pretense. Just a reliable professional.

But he's too expensive for us.

"United meanwhile would be unable to splash out £80m but could be prepared to shatter their record outlay, the £30m they handed to Spurs for Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov."

I'm off down the bookies on that statement.

Yes please hes one of the best players in the world and probably the best goal scorer out there right now, no doubt about it there is no ragness left in him when i watch him play now i even forget he use to play for the rags if he wants to make himself a figure of hate for the rags welcome to Manchester Ronaldo!

any bookmakers taking odds on this happening? would fancy a bet.

TonyM said:
Because of fffp I can't see us signing anyone for more than 40m. Only the big revenue clubs like United, Real and Barca can spend that amount and cover it with incoming money. We are destined to get the level below. And to be fair with good decisions that won't be a disaster.

While the FFPR are strict they are not totally set like that, they take into consideration growth trends and the like so we "might" be able to splash the cash on 1 player. As long as the fixed expenditures are taken care of the odd blip should be ok, especially when it can be justified in additional exposure in the long term.

And if we manage to get rid of Tevez a salary of the scale required would be covered, Tevez+Onouha+Bridge salaries to go to Ronaldo, not that it would hit that much I dont think as that would be close to the £400/450k a week mark

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.