Ronaldo?

Re: "World record bid for Ronaldo" (Mirror)

I got told this last week and poo poo'd it.( £50M plus Tevez) Now its in the Mirror. Could it be true? no smoke etc. But can you imagine..... He'd prob spend all his spare time at the swamp with his 'old mates'. Dont want him at our place, he is seriously TAINTED.

Oh my dream would be complete if we got the show boat pony,( dont play him just sit him on the bench)could you imagine the nited fans asking why you bought him to sit on the bench?.....because we can!
Now that would would really piss the nited fans off just think of all the fun we could have winnding them up over his transfer it would be endless banter from us
but dont think it will ever happen, but i do think that there will be at least one very very big signing for City that will shock everyone in english and world football

i would take him over any player in the world,

the guy can win a game on his own and change the game in a second. also i think he would love the challenge of taking on united and knocking them off their perch.

imagine this for an attacking line up.

.....................de jong.................

............yaya.................silva.....

ronaldo...........tevez.................balltoelli

barcelona could stick xavi, messi and villa up their arse.

poster_bda4rhe4y8.jpg

posted in other thread but thought it was relevant...

No chance it's just another way for the Mirror to state Carlos wants off, Carlos wants to leave etc.

We will sign a couple of major signings but I can also see a couple of good young kids coming in.

Bale from Spurs and Sneider from Inter the main signings

MCFCinUSA said:
I wouldn't want to see him pulling on a City shirt and this box isn't even big enough to start with all the reasons as to why...
But if he could win you the league why not?

The cookie monster said:
MCFCinUSA said:
I wouldn't want to see him pulling on a City shirt and this box isn't even big enough to start with all the reasons as to why...
But if he could win you the league why not?

cos he's a twat

Please no. The thought of this clown in the blue shirt is sickening.

must be totally made up utter boll DON'T WANT HIM Cheating muppet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.