Ronaldo...

I did laugh myself when a good mate told me and I said bollocks, don't need him here,
but the more the day has gone on, I think Ronaldo coming to city would be not a bad idea and could be something to use from the bench and in Champions League,

Ronaldo would also send them over the edge if he turned up a city and that alone would be worth it

Stick to slagging Joe Root off you fucking loon :))))

No, sorry I accept people have their own opinions but in this case you're wrong - very, very wrong :)

If it was a transfer fee, then NO, if it was for £500.000 a week wages then NO,

but Ronaldo needs to play for the world cup coming up, so city could bargain a deal even ply has you play

Reactions: Uby
I did laugh myself when a good mate told me and I said bollocks, don't need him here,
but the more the day has gone on, I think Ronaldo coming to city would be not a bad idea and could be something to use from the bench and in Champions League,

Ronaldo would also send them over the edge if he turned up a city and that alone would be worth it

Very unlikely he & his agent would push for a move to be sat on the bench. Every footballer, at any level, regardless if its Ronaldo or Barry from the local boozer wants to play & not be a bench warmer.

As another poster earlier on pointed out, possibly last season there was some sort of sense in this madness where we didn't have a ruthless goalscorer but now we have Haaland, there really isn't a need for what would be a very expensive & short term acquisition.

If you want to wind up our neighbours, simply show them the current league table which should be enough :-)

I mean, for very obvious reasons, it's a bigger no, than bringing Wilfried Bony back instead of Halaand.

For the bants, i would piss myself laughing for weeks, watching youtubers, Sky, BBC, and all the scum sucking whores trying to decipher it.

The Big Betrayal.

The Murals would return, they would be in tears.

Or not, they might actually play the, i didn't want him anyway.

Heard a little rumour that RONALDO would be up for a move across town again,
look would not be my cup of tea, but a new WELCOME to Manchester poster campaign could tip them over the edge

free transfer, 12 month deal, then New York city,
I bet the little shit would love to sign with
THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.